Our premium partitions are a low profile and elegant solution designed for minimal visual intrusion. No bulky metalwork, fasteners, clips or other obstructions between you and your customer. This unit helps preserve the sight line of your business with the added stability of a base plate with double sided adhesive.
This partition features a clear acrylic design with molded radius sides, providing a more natural and unobstructed peripheral view. We utilize optically clear acrylic over other plastics for it’s unmatched clarity. Our base plate gives the unit a slimmer and more modern design that blends in well with nearly any decor. Each partition is factory assembled and ready for easy installation out of the box.
- Option 1: Install on a clean, level and non-porous surfaces with factory applied double sided adhesive tape. All delicate surfaces (such as painted, stained, coated etc.) should be avoided.
- Option 2: Use the base plate screw holes for screw down installation (fasteners not included).
**Consult installation guide for full installation details.
- Due to varying site conditions, it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser (or purchaser’s installer) to determine the safest method of installation and to test that method sufficiently and re-test periodically.
- Although we have successfully tested the adhesive removal on multiple surfaces, we cannot guarantee a damage free removal on your particular surface.
- This is not a freestanding unit and requires one of two installation methods mentioned above.
- This unit is not designed to be used in “wet” locations where countertop or base plate is subject to moisture.
To maximize the life of your acrylic partition, we suggest cleaning it with a 1:50 mixture of fresh, mild hand dish washing solution and warm water mixture applied with soft cotton based cloth. Please remember to apply any water or water based solution sparingly on the product and always dry immediately with another soft, clean cotton based cloth. Always test any product in an inconspicuous area first.
Any glass cleaners that contain ammonia must be avoided to prevent damage to the acrylic material.